Want to be part of the chat and hold a panel?
Discussions will be centred around the digital Britain five objectives:
- Upgrading and modernising our digital networks – wired, wireless and broadcast – so that Britain has an infrastructure that enables it to remain globally competitive in the digital world;
- A dynamic investment climate for UK digital content, applications and services, that makes the UK an attractive place for both domestic and inward investment in our digital economy;
- UK content for UK users: content of quality and scale that serves the interests, experiences and needs of all UK citizens; in particular impartial news, comment and analysis;
- Fairness and access for all: universal availability coupled with the skills and digital literacy to enable near-universal participation in the digital economy and digital society; and
- Developing the infrastructure, skills and take-up to enable the widespread online delivery of public services and business interface with Government.
If you fancy holding a panel please pop it up on the blog @ digitalbritainwm.wordpress.com or alternatively drop an email to Elizabeth.Short@students.bcu.ac.uk with Digital Britain as the title.
Discussions will be pulled out of a hat on the day for optimum randomisation. You may or may not get chosen to hold a panel.